Convenience at your finger tips! Access your account day or night using this convenient and easy to use system.
- Using a touch tone phone, dial toll-free (855) 286-5885.
- Enter your account number followed by the # key.
- Enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN) followed by the # key. (If this is the first time using this service, your temporary PIN will be the last four digits of the primary account holder’s social security number. For security purposes, after you enter the system, you will be required to change your PIN).
- From this point, CU*Talk will guide you through each step. (By pressing “0” you can hear a brief tutorial with tips & hints for using the system. You can press the * key to return to the main menu at any time).
- Simply hang up when you are finished with your transactions.
CU*Talk Main Menu Options
1 Account inquiries, including balances and a list of recent transactions
2 Perform money transactions, including transfers
3 Hear current CU rates or calculate estimated loan payments
4 Change your PIN
5 Change to a different member number
6 Other CU services, including locations and hours
8 Repeat this menu
9 End the call
0 Hear the tutorial (Press * when done to hear the menu again)
Secondary Savings 001
Business Checking 110
Christmas Club 020
Super Saver 040
Traditional IRA Savings 150
Roth IRA Savings 160
Health Savings 050
Certificate & loan codes are printed on your statement