Online Banking Secure Login
Opening a Checking Account Just Got a Whole Lot Easier.
Interested in opening a checking account but unsure where to start?
Whether you are opening an account for the first time or you’ve had one in the past, this course can help you understand how a checking account can benefit you. We’ll also explore some common checking account options, and how to best deal with challenges along the way.
In this interactive experience, you’ll follow Veronica and Nicholas through real-life scenarios as they interact with their new accounts, deal with common challenges, and use these challenges as an opportunity to learn and grow as they work toward their long-term financial goals.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to deal with and avoid common anxiety-causing situations such as missed due dates, overdrafts, and rejected transactions
- The benefits of mobile account management
- Which plastic card to use (i.e., ATM cards, debit cards, credit cards)
- What ChexSystems is and how you can overcome any roadblocks associated with it
- How to clear items from the mystical QualiFile
Estimated time to complete: 15 min